We’re Your Local Residential and Commercial Door Hardware Experts
The door to your home or business provides protection from the outside world if it is in good working order. But, your door is only as good as the hardware that keeps it operating the way it should. If you’re concerned about the functionality of your door and its ability to provide you with the protection you need, then you must contact the locksmiths at Hoffman’s Locksmith. Our home office is located in Greenwood, MS and we employ several road technicians to ensure you receive fast and reliable service. All our locksmiths are certified, insured, and registered which means you’ll receive great service at affordable rates.
Types Of Door Hardware
The functionality of your door depends on the quality of the hardware on it. Hoffman’s Locksmith works with all door hardware to ensure the door works the way it is supposed to. We can also install new, upgraded hardware to reduce the stress, and wear and tear on a door.
- Kick Plates – Doors that receive heavy traffic and are kicked open are often reinforced with kick plates. These are placed at the bottom of the door where one pushes the door open. A kick plate reduces the amount of stress on the door.
- Door Hinges – Door hinges receive a lot of wear and tear causing them to give out. You may even notice the wood around the hinges has been pulled out also. The locksmiths at Hoffman’s Locksmith can determine if just the screws need to be replaced or if the entire hinge needs to be replaced.
- Door Closers – Your door may look simple, but it involves several working parts that play a part in who can enter your property and how safe and secure your property is. Many businesses use door closers which are mechanisms at the top of the door that prevents the door from being slammed shut or staying open. They may aid those who have trouble opening doors and may also prevent the door from opening or closing too quickly.
- Emergency Exit Devices – Exit devices like crash bars are one of the top safety measures a business can take. These devices provide egress to employees and customers during an emergency. It is essential that such devices work properly which means they need to be installed by professionals.
- Electric Strikes – An electric strike gets installed in the door frame and is controlled by either a badge reader or key pad. This is a type of access control system.
Other types of door hardware we install include:
- Security Door Locks
- Door Pulls
- Push Plates and Wrap Plates
- Door Sweeps
- Panic Devices
- High-Security Locks
- Door Knobs
- Picture Handle Sets
- Smart Locks
- Concealed Vertical Rods
- Mortise Locks
- Continuous Hinges
- Door Pivots
- Wrap Plates
Our extensive knowledge allows us to work with all types of door hardware. We can also install hospital hardware, fire-rated hardware, video and electrified strikes, hinges, and locks depending on your needs, whether it be for home or commercial use.
Quality Locksmith Service
Hoffman’s Locksmith is a member of NASTF, 1-800-Unlocks, and the Fair Trade Locksmiths Directory which means you can expect the highest of standards when dealing with us. We are family owned and operated and work within a 100-mile radius of Greenwood, MS. You can trust our work because we pride ourselves in using the best equipment and providing the latest security products for our customers. Call us today to see how we can help you.